HTH Styria Pitch & Partner 2020
is already fixed for
27 - 28 January 2020!
We are currently preparing the program.
We'll be delighted to welcome you to our exciting event!
Pitch & Partner 2019
The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 5 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Steirische Wirtschaftsförderung SFG, Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, Science Park Graz GmbH).
HTH Styria Pitch & Partner 2019 is the event to officially kick-off this initiative. It will be organised in cooperation with Shizim XL, Israel’s leading biotech accelerator.
The goal of the event is to provide a new format of partnering event for technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health tech and life sciences field.
- Healthtech and biotech start-ups
- Companies from the healthtech and biotech sectors
- Users e.g. hospitals, physicians and other end users
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect?
- Pitch your project idea and/or company
- Get an overview from other pitches of what's going on in the healthtech and biotech scene
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Pitches and Booths: 14 December 2018
- Event: 7 January 2019
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.